You may currently backup to tape, but have you ever tested it? Are you sure that it’s really working?!?! Do you always remember to change the tapes? If your building burns down can you still purchase a replacement tape drive to restore your tapes from? All those questions need to be answered... BEFORE a disaster!
Backing up to USB drives sitting beside the server has an even worse potential outcome in the event of a fire or theft -
Tape backup is still a common way to backup very large volumes of data, but Remote Off-
Allow JDS Networking to examine your current backup solution and determine how Remote Off-
* Secure, 128-
* Open / Locked file support
* 90 Days of Backup File Versions (up from 30!)
* Block Level incremental backups for fast performance
* Continual or daily scheduled backups
* SLQ & Exchange Server Support with VSS
* Network Share Backup Support
* Data Seeding with our Data Shuttle for initial backup available!!
* Local AND Remote Off-
* NEW Lower Pricing! Backup Multiple Computers With No Licenses *
Since 1988... Making Technology Work For You...
|Network Security and Protection|
|Remote Off-Site Backup|
|Printer Repair and Supplies|
|Website Design and Hosting|